OCI & Cloud Apps
Oracle Integration Processes
Why Do Customers Choose OCI?
Migrating critical enterprise workloads is much easier
- Architecture of most hyperscale cloud providers; Migrating many enterprise applications to the cloud is a challenge, as they are designed in a virtual machine model with resources shared through a compute hypervisor and over-demand networks.
- OCI is designed with core cloud technologies to meet the requirements of enterprise applications.
- Ready-to-use virtualization
- Special security chips
- Uncut networks
- L2 Network Virtualization
- RDMA cluster networking
- Flexible infrastructure
Everything you need to build native apps in the modern cloud
- OCI works better with enterprise applications thanks to its design, while the same innovations in networking, computing and storage increase the performance, flexibility and scalability of cloud-based applications. OCI hosts the diverse cloud services and partner ecosystem you need to build cloud-native applications for production.
- Interfaces and automation
- API management
- Machine Learning
Self-managed services automatically protect, tune and scale your applications
- Self-managed services are designed to automate patching and performance tuning of the operating system and database.
- Self-managed services are designed to reduce the risk and cost of human error by:
- Automate provisioning of new databases and calculation setups
- Automate user access configuration
- Automate service encryption processes
- Automate online patching and update processes
- Automate resource scaling as demand changes
- Automate performance tuning
Oracle Cloud offers the most support for hybrid cloud strategies
- The Oracle Cloud architecture is designed to support a wide variety of deployment options for customers.
- Customers can run entire OCI region from data centers, Move entire on-premises VMware environments to public cloud regions or Exadata and Roving Edge It can take OCI services such as
- Oracle also aims to deliver low-latency, standard-identity, multi-cloud services in eight regions around the world. To a unique interconnection with Microsoft Azure has.
- Both customers who have already chosen their primary cloud provider and customers who are in an early stage such as cloud adoption can modernize their businesses with the control, performance and value of OCI's various hybrid options.
- Oracle general regions
- Oracle specific regions
- Exadata Cloud at Customer
- VMware solution
- Roving edge infrastructure
- Microsoft Azure Interconnect